"Would you like to be able to work from home with only an internet connection & consistently source profitable inventory for Amazon and eBay?"
The course videos include...
- #1: Arbitrage, Source Types, Budget
- #2: Graph Analysis, Tracking
- #3: Tracking, Extensions, Saving
- #4: Minimizing Cost, Rabbit Trails, & More
You get OVER 7 HOURS
of training on practical
and profitable strategies
for online sourcing.
Tools and Information You Receive with The Course
- List of Daily Deal Sites
- List of Major Cash Back Sites and Resources
- How to use your online sourcing to open up wholesale and private label opportunities
- Using tracking tools to make sure your sourcing is as efficient and profitable as possible
- The importance of and strategies for reverse sourcing
- Detailed, intense analysis of Keepa charts
- How to do Amazon-to-Amazon flips the right way
- Essential extensions to make your sourcing more efficient and profitable
- Using discount stacking to minimize your cost of goods
- Using amazon as a research tool to find profitable products
- The value of sourcing higher priced products
- Using VAs to leverage your time
- Transcripts for all videos
I have partnered with three of the most knowledgeable experts I know of in the arena of sourcing profitable products to sell on Amazon and eBay. We collaborated to create a brand new "Online Sourcing" course that has a price tag of only $97. It includes LIFETIME UPDATES. If you want instant access to this course, please order below – we'll send you an email with a link to the training!
To your success
— Partnering on this project with Chris Green, Gary Baird, & Nathan Bailey
Buy The Course Now For Only $97
If you aren’t entirely satisfied with your purchase please call, or drop us an email and we’ll quickly issue a no questions asked refund of your entire purchase amount. Take your time, check it out, and more importantly put this powerful information to work for you, but if you find it’s just not for you we don’t want to keep your money. All support and contact options can be found at JimCockrum.com on the “contact” page, as well as in the email you’ll receive upon ordering.
Why do we ask for your phone number as part of the order? Because Jim Cockrum or someone from his staff will contact you to make sure you got your order and to offer you a free Q/A session about this and any other of our products. Jim makes several calls per week as a way to stay in close contact with his readers. When we call you, you can expect a friendly, informative chat with someone who truly cares about your success. We leave every contact ‘better than we found them’ 100% of the time. There is no ‘high pressure pitch’ or ‘up-sell’ and we won’t share your name or contact info with anyone.